I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving and y’all enjoyed a day full of family and food! My Thanksgiving was very relaxing and low key. We enjoyed a tasty meal, watched some great tv and appreciated the point of the day that involved one key piece of wardrobe….SWEATPANTS. 🙂 Like much of America, we have a TON of turkey left in the fridge and I’ll admit it, I am not excited about eating it as just a plain ole turkey leftover. Thankfully, there are people out there that have mastered the art of the Thanksgiving leftovers. After browsing the internet for a bit, I thought I’d shared some of the favorite recipes that I’m finding!
- Martha Stewart’s Quick Turkey and Rice Soup looks like a breeze! I’d substitute chicken stock for turkey stock.
- Umm, yumm. The Pioneer Woman has an interesting take with Leftover Turkey Spring Rolls!
- This French Onion Turkey Casserole from Campbell’s sounds so hearty and filing.
- I love creative salads, so this Turkey Waldorf Salad from Real Simple is very enticing.
- Okay, this sandwich combines some of my faves. Turkey + Brie + Apple Butter = Tyler Florence’s delicious sandwich.
I don’t know if I’m ready to eat more turkey today, but you better believe these recipes will be on the radar this weekend! 🙂 Enjoy!